Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Northlanders: Girl in the Ice part 2

Today at your local comic book store you will find copies of Northlanders #36 on the shelf, the 2nd part in a 2 part story arc by Brian Wood, with art by me, colors by Dave McCaig, and a beautiful cover by Massimo Carnevale!
Hope you guys stick around for the 2nd part of this story- I'm really proud of these two issues! Here's what you can expect: More snow! More Jon! More waring viking clans! And of course the conclusion to the mystery, who is the girl in the ice?
Enjoy!

3 comments:

Man Without Fear said...

definitely loved the first part of the story Becky, and although I haven't been able to get to my LCS recently I can not wait to get the second part of it.

JP said...

Oh man I am so looking forward to getting this. Good stuff, Becky!

Andy said...

Although I haven't been capable to obtain to my LCS lately I can not wait around to obtain the next component of it.
I have played the online games especially the wow for a long time and I have some good suggestions for everyone to get the bestSell WOW Gold via more easy and safe ways, I also have the best advice for you of the Cheap WOW Gold, please don't hesitate !